0 Shouts - 2,825 Scrobbles
Margie Cox Margaret "Margie" Cox, also known as Ta Mara, is an American singer. She is best known as the lead singer of Minneapolis sound band Ta Mara and the Seen, and for her work with Prince. Cox was born in Kenitra, Morocco and moved to Minneapolis with her family when she was seven years old. She learned to play several instruments, including piano, guitar, and drums. Cox attended Marshall-University High School and sang in the nightclub Bootlegger Sam's in Dinkytown when she was in ninth grade.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Standing At The Altar - (3:56) - 37 plays
- Simple Gifts - (3:06) - 11 plays
- Bed of Roses - (4:12) - 9 plays
- Brand New Boy - (4:29) - 6 plays
- Auld Lang Syne - (2:22) - 3 plays
- We Can Hang - (3:00) - 1 plays
- Good Body Every Evening - (2:14) - 1 plays
- Girls Will Be Girls - (8:38) - 1 plays
- Whistlin' Kenny - (2:48) - 1 plays
- R U There - (3:07) - 1 plays