0 Shouts - 2,802 Scrobbles
Margie Cox Margaret "Margie" Cox, also known as Ta Mara, is an American singer. She is best known as the lead singer of Minneapolis sound band Ta Mara and the Seen, and for her work with Prince. Cox was born in Kenitra, Morocco and moved to Minneapolis with her family when she was seven years old. She learned to play several instruments, including piano, guitar, and drums. Cox attended Marshall-University High School and sang in the nightclub Bootlegger Sam's in Dinkytown when she was in ninth grade.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Standing At The Altar - (3:56) - 38 plays
- Simple Gifts - (3:06) - 11 plays
- Bed of Roses - (4:12) - 6 plays
- Auld Lang Syne - (2:22) - 3 plays
- Standing At The Altar (Extended Version) - (5:58) - 1 plays
- Whistlin' Kenny - (2:48) - 1 plays
- Brand New Boy - (4:29) - 2 plays
- Standing At The Alter - (3:55) - 2 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online