164 Shouts - 2,724,508 Scrobbles
Marcus Miller (born June 14, 1959 in New York) is a jazz musician, composer and producer, perhaps best known as a bass guitarist with Miles Davis and David Sanborn. Miller is classically trained as a clarinetist, and also plays bass, keyboards, saxophone, and guitar, and is a capable singer. Miller's proficiency on his main instrument, the electric bass, is generally very well regarded. Not only has Miller pioneered the continuing development of a technique known as "slapping", but his fretless bass technique has also served as an inspiration to many...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Detroit - (5:45) - 6,340 plays
- Hylife - (6:59) - 4,393 plays
- Power - (4:36) - 3,743 plays
- Rush Over - (5:19) - 3,000 plays
- B's River - (6:48) - 2,865 plays
- Redemption - (6:10) - 2,438 plays
- We Were There - (6:50) - 2,249 plays
- Bruce Lee - (5:23) - 2,305 plays
- Frankenstein - (6:33) - 1,966 plays
- Papa Was a Rolling Stone - (6:07) - 1,873 plays