157 Shouts - 2,508,847 Scrobbles
Marcus Miller (born June 14, 1959 in New York) is a jazz musician, composer and producer, perhaps best known as a bass guitarist with Miles Davis and David Sanborn. Miller is classically trained as a clarinetist, and also plays bass, keyboards, saxophone, and guitar, and is a capable singer. Miller's proficiency on his main instrument, the electric bass, is generally very well regarded. Not only has Miller pioneered the continuing development of a technique known as "slapping", but his fretless bass technique has also served as an inspiration to many...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Detroit - (5:45) - 6,247 plays
- Power - (4:36) - 2,982 plays
- Redemption - (6:10) - 2,948 plays
- February - (4:16) - 2,349 plays
- Bruce Lee - (5:23) - 2,197 plays
- Mr. Clean - (5:01) - 2,321 plays
- Blast - (5:44) - 2,535 plays
- Higher Ground - (5:11) - 2,221 plays
- Frankenstein - (6:33) - 1,864 plays
- Slippin' Into Darkness - (9:15) - 1,823 plays