160 Shouts - 2,630,979 Scrobbles
Marcus Miller (born June 14, 1959 in New York) is a jazz musician, composer and producer, perhaps best known as a bass guitarist with Miles Davis and David Sanborn. Miller is classically trained as a clarinetist, and also plays bass, keyboards, saxophone, and guitar, and is a capable singer. Miller's proficiency on his main instrument, the electric bass, is generally very well regarded. Not only has Miller pioneered the continuing development of a technique known as "slapping", but his fretless bass technique has also served as an inspiration to many...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Detroit - (5:45) - 5,785 plays
- Power - (4:36) - 3,817 plays
- Rush Over - (5:19) - 2,827 plays
- Redemption - (6:10) - 2,654 plays
- Bruce Lee - (5:23) - 2,304 plays
- Frankenstein - (6:33) - 2,211 plays
- Mr. Clean - (5:01) - 1,800 plays
- February - (4:16) - 1,711 plays
- Blast - (5:44) - 2,036 plays
- Higher Ground - (5:11) - 1,842 plays