4 Shouts - 7,559 Scrobbles
Marcus Cole, whose solo album, "Write My Song," debuted last year, has been ministering through his music since he was a child. In an interview with ChristianMusic.com, he talked about his music, his ministry and his life. "I grew up in Saginaw, Michigan, the youngest of five children. We had a family group. Singing in church became a release for me," Cole says. "Community Temple Church for God and Christ. I sang in the choir and our family sang as a group in church."
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Being With You - (5:13) - 71 plays
- Write My Song - (4:54) - 39 plays
- That's Alright (Cause I Got You) - (4:39) - 87 plays
- Bless My Soul - (6:36) - 30 plays
- The Lord Has Been Good - (5:47) - 30 plays
- Persuaded - (3:59) - 44 plays
- Finally - (3:53) - 11 plays
- Remember To Breathe - (5:28) - 9 plays
- I Don't Know - (4:47) - 10 plays
- Remember to Breath - (5:28) - 7 plays