45 Shouts - 0 Scrobbles
Marcelo Zarvos is a Brazilian pianist and composer. He began in classical music in his teens and studied at the Berklee College of Music. He is more known for jazz and had success with the album Dualism accompanied by saxophonist Peter Epstein. He has done several film scores including the scores to Kissing Jessica Stein, The Door in the Floor, Sin Nombre, and Boynton Beach Club. Most recently, he composed the score to Remember Me, which stars Robert Pattinson and Emilie de Ravin. His music has been recorded a number of times by the string quartet ETHEL.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Morning Montage - (7:43) - 557 plays
- Remember Me - (0:30) - 415 plays
- I Know You Can Hear Me - (6:42) - 359 plays
- Summer - (2:11) - 310 plays
- Opening - (0:30) - 303 plays
- Don't Be a Stranger - (4:52) - 253 plays
- Craig Worries - (4:11) - 190 plays
- Reprise - (4:02) - 129 plays
- Caroline - (2:18) - 173 plays
- Ending Suite - (2:50) - 91 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online