45 Shouts - 368,908 Scrobbles
Marcelo Zarvos is a Brazilian pianist and composer. He began in classical music in his teens and studied at the Berklee College of Music. He is more known for jazz and had success with the album Dualism accompanied by saxophonist Peter Epstein. He has done several film scores including the scores to Kissing Jessica Stein, The Door in the Floor, Sin Nombre, and Boynton Beach Club. Most recently, he composed the score to Remember Me, which stars Robert Pattinson and Emilie de Ravin. His music has been recorded a number of times by the string quartet ETHEL.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Morning Montage - (7:43) - 691 plays
- I Know You Can Hear Me - (6:42) - 393 plays
- Remember Me - (0:30) - 340 plays
- Summer - (2:11) - 297 plays
- The Kiss ( Beastly ) - 99 plays
- Opening - (0:30) - 258 plays
- Don't Be a Stranger - (4:52) - 222 plays
- Ending Suite - (2:50) - 106 plays
- Ramstein - (2:51) - 135 plays
- Morning Montage (Remember me) - (7:43) - 77 plays