María y José
26 Shouts - 62,352 Scrobbles
Religion and the heart, their juncture and fork should provide endless material for popcraft, yet there’s so little eloquent art taking notice. María y José is the project of Antonio Jimenez, a humble kid born in Leon, Guanajuato, Mexico but whose legal documents trace him back to San Juan de Los Lagos, Jalisco. But let’s not get confused, he is a son of Tijuana, and although it always comes up as a cliché, that’s something special. Jimenez who had previously released material under Unsexy Nerd Ponies takes on a much more interesting project, one that truly displays his passion and character.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Club Negro - (3:39) - 649 plays
- Granada - (3:52) - 352 plays
- Ultra - (2:57) - 357 plays
- Rey de Reyes - (3:32) - 312 plays
- Violentao (feat. Sheeqo Beat) - (4:59) - 188 plays
- La Conquista - (4:28) - 164 plays
- Cripta Real - (3:12) - 166 plays
- Kibosé - (3:58) - 184 plays
- M v t i v s - (5:44) - 101 plays
- Loop de Sangre - (3:40) - 118 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online