María y José
25 Shouts - 44,978 Scrobbles
Religion and the heart, their juncture and fork should provide endless material for popcraft, yet there’s so little eloquent art taking notice. María y José is the project of Antonio Jimenez, a humble kid born in Leon, Guanajuato, Mexico but whose legal documents trace him back to San Juan de Los Lagos, Jalisco. But let’s not get confused, he is a son of Tijuana, and although it always comes up as a cliché, that’s something special. Jimenez who had previously released material under Unsexy Nerd Ponies takes on a much more interesting project, one that truly displays his passion and character.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Ultra - (2:57) - 616 plays
- Granada - (3:52) - 534 plays
- Club Negro - (3:39) - 352 plays
- Rey de Reyes - (3:32) - 585 plays
- Kibosé - (3:58) - 324 plays
- Mi Chulita - (2:15) - 167 plays
- Ola de Calor - (2:21) - 189 plays
- Cripta Real - (3:12) - 209 plays
- Violentao - (2:55) - 126 plays
- La Tierra Sagrada - (2:30) - 119 plays