1 Shouts - 28,227 Scrobbles
The early beginnings of Maoli, started in Maui with Glenn Awong, a 14 year old with a passion for music. In his sophomore year, the aspiring vocalist and guitarist began writing original music at the encouragement of a high school teacher. It was also during this time that Glenn started recording demos of his songs. By the time he reached his senior year, Glenn was ready to share his music to a greater audience.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Get Right - (3:42) - 273 plays
- No One - (4:28) - 421 plays
- Breaking My Heart - (4:18) - 340 plays
- Write Me A Letter - (3:54) - 225 plays
- Blew It - (4:09) - 186 plays
- So Incredible - (3:34) - 207 plays
- Whisper - (0:30) - 254 plays
- Love Song - (3:48) - 119 plays
- Giving It Up to the Girl - (4:09) - 105 plays
- Rock Easy - (3:27) - 100 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online