0 Shouts - 1,137,863 Scrobbles
There is more than one artist with this name:Read More...
1) Manual is the performing name of electronic musician, Jonas Munk, from Odense, Denmark. Manual's music is considered to be in the styles of ambient dream pop and indietronica. His sound tends to contain a mix of software synthesizers, guitars (sometimes sampled or heavily processed), and various digital signal processing effects. Mixing elements of pop, glitch, and indie music, Manual is compared to artists ranging from IDM artists, such as Boards of Canada, as well as shoegazer groups like My Bloody Valentine.
Munk's output as Manual is strongly associated with the aesthetic of Morr Music, the label that released his first two albums. He is also featured on the Morr Music compilation Blue Skied an' Clear, which was a Slowdive tribute.
However, Munk's artistic visions didn't fit into the narrow Morr aesthetic, and in 2004 he joined the American label Darla. Simultaneously, Munk started a psych stoner band called Causa Sui, and they released their self-titled debut album in December 2005.
2) Manual is a Brazilian melodic hardcore band born in São Paulo.
Nando Melo - Vocals
Tyello Silva - Guitar/Vocals
Adriano Parussolo - Guitar
Mario Pina - Bass
Cauê Menezes - Drums
EP - 2013
(R)existo - 2014
Facebook - www.facebook.com/BandaManual
Bandcamp - www.togetherrecords.bandcamp.com/
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Awash - 43,468 plays
- Summer Haze - 53,988 plays
- Blue Skied an' Clear - 36,187 plays
- Midnight Is Where the Day Begins - 30,830 plays
- The Distance - 23,186 plays
- Astoria - 27,099 plays
- nova - 22,727 plays
- velvet sunset - 22,111 plays
- As The Moon Spins Around - 19,361 plays
- lunate - 19,412 plays