25 Shouts - 148,003 Scrobbles
A band from northern Spain (Gijón, Asturias). "Post-pop" or "post-punk" would have been easy labels to define Manta Ray's sound, or to compare them with bands like Sonic Youth, Tortoise or The Ex. But their sound was (and still is when they play) personal, challenging, experimental, accesible to the average indie-pop listener and necessary to understand pop today.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Tin Pan Alley - (5:13) - 190 plays
- Wicked Game - (4:21) - 142 plays
- Adamo - (2:41) - 126 plays
- Qué niño soy - (2:53) - 114 plays
- Take A Look - (6:41) - 88 plays
- Don't Push Me - (3:37) - 413 plays
- Hoy No Existo - (3:10) - 101 plays
- O.F. King - (11:49) - 78 plays
- No Tropieces - (3:02) - 57 plays
- ébola - 70 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online