25 Shouts - 139,750 Scrobbles
A band from northern Spain (Gijón, Asturias). "Post-pop" or "post-punk" would have been easy labels to define Manta Ray's sound, or to compare them with bands like Sonic Youth, Tortoise or The Ex. But their sound was (and still is when they play) personal, challenging, experimental, accesible to the average indie-pop listener and necessary to understand pop today.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Qué niño soy - (2:53) - 182 plays
- Adamo - (2:41) - 166 plays
- Tin Pan Alley - (5:14) - 188 plays
- No Tropieces - (3:02) - 186 plays
- Take A Look - (6:41) - 91 plays
- Don't Push Me - (3:37) - 204 plays
- O.F. King - (11:49) - 109 plays
- Rita - (5:46) - 85 plays
- Hoy No Existo - (3:10) - 70 plays
- Todo Puede Cambiar - (2:01) - 191 plays