25 Shouts - 140,326 Scrobbles
A band from northern Spain (Gijón, Asturias). "Post-pop" or "post-punk" would have been easy labels to define Manta Ray's sound, or to compare them with bands like Sonic Youth, Tortoise or The Ex. But their sound was (and still is when they play) personal, challenging, experimental, accesible to the average indie-pop listener and necessary to understand pop today.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Qué niño soy - (2:53) - 175 plays
- Tin Pan Alley - (5:14) - 192 plays
- Adamo - (2:41) - 153 plays
- No Tropieces - (3:02) - 175 plays
- Take A Look - (6:41) - 99 plays
- Don't Push Me - (3:37) - 213 plays
- Hoy No Existo - (3:10) - 84 plays
- O.F. King - (11:49) - 111 plays
- Rita - (5:46) - 86 plays
- Rexa - (2:35) - 87 plays