23 Shouts - 130,910 Scrobbles
A band from northern Spain (Gijón, Asturias). "Post-pop" or "post-punk" would have been easy labels to define Manta Ray's sound, or to compare them with bands like Sonic Youth, Tortoise or The Ex. But their sound was (and still is when they play) personal, challenging, experimental, accesible to the average indie-pop listener and necessary to understand pop today.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Wicked Game - (4:21) - 270 plays
- Tin Pan Alley - (5:14) - 271 plays
- Adamo - (2:41) - 211 plays
- Qué niño soy - (2:53) - 155 plays
- Take A Look - (6:41) - 132 plays
- No Tropieces - (3:02) - 146 plays
- Don't Push Me - (3:37) - 191 plays
- O.F. King - (11:49) - 138 plays
- Suspicion - (6:43) - 122 plays
- Rexa - (2:35) - 100 plays