25 Shouts - 143,284 Scrobbles
A band from northern Spain (Gijón, Asturias). "Post-pop" or "post-punk" would have been easy labels to define Manta Ray's sound, or to compare them with bands like Sonic Youth, Tortoise or The Ex. But their sound was (and still is when they play) personal, challenging, experimental, accesible to the average indie-pop listener and necessary to understand pop today.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Tin Pan Alley - (5:13) - 210 plays
- Qué niño soy - (2:53) - 186 plays
- Adamo - (2:41) - 180 plays
- Wicked Game - (4:21) - 127 plays
- Don't Push Me - (3:37) - 252 plays
- Take A Look - (6:41) - 111 plays
- O.F. King - (11:49) - 108 plays
- No Tropieces - (3:02) - 106 plays
- Hoy No Existo - (3:10) - 78 plays
- Estratexa - (5:01) - 78 plays