25 Shouts - 147,133 Scrobbles
A band from northern Spain (Gijón, Asturias). "Post-pop" or "post-punk" would have been easy labels to define Manta Ray's sound, or to compare them with bands like Sonic Youth, Tortoise or The Ex. But their sound was (and still is when they play) personal, challenging, experimental, accesible to the average indie-pop listener and necessary to understand pop today.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Tin Pan Alley - (5:13) - 177 plays
- Wicked Game - (4:21) - 124 plays
- Adamo - (2:41) - 108 plays
- Don't Push Me - (3:37) - 395 plays
- Qué niño soy - (2:53) - 105 plays
- Take A Look - (6:41) - 89 plays
- Hoy No Existo - (3:10) - 89 plays
- O.F. King - (11:49) - 80 plays
- No Tropieces - (3:02) - 64 plays
- Suspicion - (6:43) - 71 plays