25 Shouts - 146,615 Scrobbles
A band from northern Spain (Gijón, Asturias). "Post-pop" or "post-punk" would have been easy labels to define Manta Ray's sound, or to compare them with bands like Sonic Youth, Tortoise or The Ex. But their sound was (and still is when they play) personal, challenging, experimental, accesible to the average indie-pop listener and necessary to understand pop today.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Tin Pan Alley - (5:13) - 183 plays
- Don't Push Me - (3:37) - 429 plays
- Adamo - (2:41) - 128 plays
- Wicked Game - (4:21) - 107 plays
- Qué niño soy - (2:53) - 120 plays
- Take A Look - (6:41) - 95 plays
- O.F. King - (11:49) - 82 plays
- No Tropieces - (3:02) - 74 plays
- Hoy No Existo - (3:10) - 90 plays
- Suspicion - (6:43) - 72 plays