9,886 Shouts - 24,236,380 Scrobbles
Manowar is a metal band from Auburn, New York, United States that prominently features mythology and fantasy in their lyrics as well as songs about Heavy Metal and a theme of camaraderie with rebellious attitude. Manowar was founded by bassist Joey DeMaio and guitarist Ross "Ross The Boss" Friedman in 1980. Joey DeMaio was a bass/pyro technician for Black Sabbath, who were playing a show in England at the time, and Ross the Boss was the guitarist of a band called Shakin' Street.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Kings of Metal - (3:42) - 31,104 plays
- Hail and Kill - (5:58) - 24,638 plays
- Battle Hymn - (6:55) - 20,959 plays
- Warriors of the World United - (5:51) - 27,787 plays
- Heart of Steel - (6:22) - 19,808 plays
- Fighting the World - (3:49) - 20,102 plays
- Carry On - (3:09) - 17,124 plays
- The Gods Made Heavy Metal - (6:03) - 17,720 plays
- Kingdom Come - (3:56) - 13,021 plays
- Wheels of Fire - (4:10) - 12,322 plays