0 Shouts - 23,525 Scrobbles
Manoella Torres, "the woman who was born to sing", is an American singer and actress of Puerto Rican background based in Mexico who has had a long career that continues to this day. She has recorded over 350 songs by famous songwriters such as Armando Manzanero, Juan Carlos Calderón, Juan Gabriel, Manuel Alejandro and Rafael Pérez Botija to name a few.
Gloria Torres Calderón was born on April 21, 1954 in New York City, United States of America. Her Puerto Rican parents Felicia Calderón and Jorge Torres had a total of six children, Gloria being the oldest one.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Si Supieras - (3:15) - 138 plays
- Te Voy a Enseñar a Querer - (3:14) - 129 plays
- Ahora Que Soy Libre - (2:32) - 88 plays
- A La Que Vive Contigo - (3:14) - 128 plays
- Que Me Perdone Tu Señora - (2:29) - 92 plays
- Acariciame - (4:24) - 37 plays
- El Gorrion Y Yo - (3:01) - 65 plays
- Libre Como Gaviota - (2:36) - 37 plays
- Acéptame Como Soy - (3:53) - 30 plays
- Herida de Muerte - (2:56) - 18 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online