3 Shouts - 3,588 Scrobbles
Manny is best known for his early work with Eightball Records. Kevin Williams, who was A&R for Eightball Records literally threw Manny in the studio saying, "You're doing a remix of this record." and he did his first remix with Konrad Correlli engineering. Result is "Sister, Sister" by Al Mack featuring Vanessa Evelyn. He released original productions and remixes for Joi Cardwell, Junior Vasquez, Barton and others. The Barton release "To Call My Own" (Right Shift) moved up to position #15 Billboard (Dance Club Play Charts) and position #1 at Sirius Radio (OUTQ Charts) in 2006.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- U II Feel (The Deep Dark JRNY Dub) - (7:32) - 8 plays
- Crash Tribe (Dubstrumental) - (10:28) - 3 plays
- All Night (Robb Swinga's Funked N' Fried Vocal Remix) - (6:37) - 2 plays
- All Night (Willie Dutch Don’t Stop Instrumental) - (6:31) - 2 plays
- All Night (Robb Swinga's Funked N' Fried Remix Instrumental) - (6:36) - 2 plays
- Crash Tribe (Tee's Vox) - (10:28) - 2 plays
- All Night (Marshallito Likes It Dark Mix) - (6:21) - 3 plays
- U II Feel (The B Vocal Mix) - (7:21) - 2 plays
- Crash Tribe - Dubstrumental - (10:32) - 1 plays
- Crash Tribe (Crash-a-pella) - (1:53) - 1 plays