2 Shouts - 2,092 Scrobbles
Manny Charlton (born Manuel Charlton on July 25, 1941 in La Linea, Spain) is famous for being the guitarist and founding member of the Scottish hard rock band, Nazareth from 1968 to 1990. Prior to joining Nazareth, Charlton played in a few bands, most notably the Mark 5 and later the Red Hawks until joining the local semi pro Dunfermline band "The Shadettes". In 1968, the band changed their name to Nazareth, inspired by the opening lyric from "The Weight", a classic song by The Band.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Immigrant Song - (2:30) - 32 plays
- Immigrant Song (Instrumental) - (2:26) - 30 plays
- Crutch - (5:25) - 4 plays
- Freedom's Child - (4:02) - 7 plays
- 44 Years - 3 plays
- Family - (5:25) - 3 plays
- I Don't Have to Crawl - (5:02) - 3 plays
- Bad Books - (3:38) - 3 plays
- Rockin In The Free World - (5:50) - 3 plays
- Cash On the Barrellhead - (3:19) - 4 plays