410 Shouts - 560,806 Scrobbles
Manicure is a Russian, Moscow based post-punk band. It started as a three-piece by Zhenia Novikov and two sisters, Polina and Ania Butuzova who played guitars and drums at their saturday practices after that huge Moscow disco fridays in the summer of 2007. Having gained positive critical and public acclaim, the band (who used to call themselves " Who Bed Models") decided to put their songs on the record and handled the production duties to Volodia Komarov (Punk TV, Hot Zex), who already established himself as a successful sound-wizard.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- i wanna be free - (5:22) - 2,723 plays
- Another Girl - (3:14) - 2,240 plays
- Снег - (4:23) - 2,750 plays
- Atomic Summer - (4:37) - 1,261 plays
- Облака - (4:20) - 1,783 plays
- Солнца свет - 1,731 plays
- I've Been Waiting - (3:37) - 754 plays
- About The Something - (3:11) - 875 plays
- Сон - (4:09) - 1,041 plays
- Муг - (5:05) - 1,025 plays