410 Shouts - 544,572 Scrobbles
Manicure is a Russian, Moscow based post-punk band. It started as a three-piece by Zhenia Novikov and two sisters, Polina and Ania Butuzova who played guitars and drums at their saturday practices after that huge Moscow disco fridays in the summer of 2007. Having gained positive critical and public acclaim, the band (who used to call themselves " Who Bed Models") decided to put their songs on the record and handled the production duties to Volodia Komarov (Punk TV, Hot Zex), who already established himself as a successful sound-wizard.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- i wanna be free - (5:22) - 2,817 plays
- Another Girl - (3:14) - 2,170 plays
- Снег - (4:23) - 2,893 plays
- Atomic Summer - (4:37) - 1,274 plays
- Солнца свет - 1,807 plays
- Облака - (4:20) - 1,703 plays
- About The Something - (3:11) - 1,005 plays
- Сон - (4:09) - 1,274 plays
- I've Been Waiting - (3:37) - 862 plays
- Муг - (5:05) - 1,287 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online