407 Shouts - 527,215 Scrobbles
Manicure is a Russian, Moscow based post-punk band. It started as a three-piece by Zhenia Novikov and two sisters, Polina and Ania Butuzova who played guitars and drums at their saturday practices after that huge Moscow disco fridays in the summer of 2007. Having gained positive critical and public acclaim, the band (who used to call themselves " Who Bed Models") decided to put their songs on the record and handled the production duties to Volodia Komarov (Punk TV, Hot Zex), who already established himself as a successful sound-wizard.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- i wanna be free - (5:22) - 3,439 plays
- Снег - (4:23) - 6,487 plays
- Another Girl - (3:14) - 2,691 plays
- Atomic Summer - (4:37) - 1,787 plays
- Солнца свет - 3,714 plays
- Облака - (4:20) - 2,966 plays
- Муг - (5:05) - 1,942 plays
- Сон - (4:09) - 2,159 plays
- I've Been Waiting - (3:37) - 1,067 plays
- About The Something - (3:11) - 1,272 plays