404 Shouts - 516,762 Scrobbles
Manicure is a Russian, Moscow based post-punk band. It started as a three-piece by Zhenia Novikov and two sisters, Polina and Ania Butuzova who played guitars and drums at their saturday practices after that huge Moscow disco fridays in the summer of 2007. Having gained positive critical and public acclaim, the band (who used to call themselves " Who Bed Models") decided to put their songs on the record and handled the production duties to Volodia Komarov (Punk TV, Hot Zex), who already established himself as a successful sound-wizard.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- i wanna be free - (5:22) - 3,571 plays
- Another Girl - (3:14) - 2,856 plays
- Снег - (4:23) - 5,424 plays
- Atomic Summer - (4:37) - 1,732 plays
- Солнца свет - 3,023 plays
- About The Something - (3:11) - 1,371 plays
- I've Been Waiting - (3:37) - 1,141 plays
- While Parents Sleep (Children Come Home) - (3:13) - 888 plays
- Облака - (4:20) - 2,364 plays
- Муг - (5:05) - 1,470 plays