370 Shouts - 446,248 Scrobbles
Manicure is a Russian, Moscow based post-punk band. It started as a three-piece by Zhenia Novikov and two sisters, Polina and Ania Butuzova who played guitars and drums at their saturday practices after that huge Moscow disco fridays in the summer of 2007. Having gained positive critical and public acclaim, the band (who used to call themselves " Who Bed Models") decided to put their songs on the record and handled the production duties to Volodia Komarov (Punk TV, Hot Zex), who already established himself as a successful sound-wizard.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Another Girl - (3:14) - 3,478 plays
- i wanna be free - (5:22) - 6,060 plays
- Atomic Summer - (4:37) - 1,767 plays
- About The Something - (3:11) - 1,757 plays
- I've Been Waiting - (3:37) - 1,380 plays
- While Parents Sleep (Children Come Home) - (3:13) - 1,211 plays
- The One - (6:40) - 1,173 plays
- Can't Say Yes, Can't Say No - (1:58) - 1,121 plays
- The Sun - (3:19) - 1,051 plays
- Magic Is Shit - (2:14) - 1,073 plays