373 Shouts - 469,395 Scrobbles
Manicure is a Russian, Moscow based post-punk band. It started as a three-piece by Zhenia Novikov and two sisters, Polina and Ania Butuzova who played guitars and drums at their saturday practices after that huge Moscow disco fridays in the summer of 2007. Having gained positive critical and public acclaim, the band (who used to call themselves " Who Bed Models") decided to put their songs on the record and handled the production duties to Volodia Komarov (Punk TV, Hot Zex), who already established himself as a successful sound-wizard.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Another Girl - (3:14) - 2,658 plays
- i wanna be free - (5:22) - 2,939 plays
- Atomic Summer - (4:37) - 1,439 plays
- About The Something - (3:11) - 1,117 plays
- I've Been Waiting - (3:37) - 1,162 plays
- While Parents Sleep (Children Come Home) - (3:13) - 837 plays
- The One - (6:40) - 899 plays
- I don't - (2:11) - 856 plays
- Hate, Love, Shame - (5:29) - 596 plays
- The Sun - (3:19) - 629 plays