42 Shouts - 43,699 Scrobbles
The “point of no return” or the starting point for the band was the day when Vitalij Novozhilov met Timur Mirzoev. At that moment both of them had certain guitar experience in the beginning metal bands. Similar music interests and the urge to play pushed them to the creation of their own project. For the missing drum- and bass-player positions they invited Stas Voznesensky and Kostya Seleznev (from “Trizna” band).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Technocrazy - (3:51) - 246 plays
- Suicide On The Battlefield - (5:23) - 263 plays
- Triumph Of Progress - (0:56) - 231 plays
- Ghetto - (3:54) - 212 plays
- Fell So Low - (3:56) - 212 plays
- Divided Nation - (3:23) - 215 plays
- Box Of Lies - (4:34) - 212 plays
- Mission to Die - (2:49) - 191 plays
- Valour - (1:15) - 186 plays
- In Flames - (3:15) - 155 plays