12 Shouts - 40,989 Scrobbles
Mandoza (real name Mduduzi Tshabalala) is a South African kwaito musician. Early life. Mandoza was born in the Zola South section of Soweto, where he shared a house with his parents, his grandparents and two sisters. When he was sixteen years old he was charged with stealing a car and received a one-and-a-half year sentence, which he served in Diepkloof prison. When he was released from prison, Mandoza formed the group Chiskop along with three childhood friends, S’bu, Siphiwe and Siszwe. Musical career.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Nkalakatha - (4:43) - 261 plays
- Phunyuka Bamphethe - (4:25) - 52 plays
- Indoda - (4:24) - 32 plays
- Nkalakatha Rebirth - (4:30) - 36 plays
- Sgelekeqe - (4:21) - 18 plays
- Godoba - (5:08) - 13 plays
- Tsotsi Yase Zola - (3:53) - 18 plays
- Amen - (3:46) - 10 plays
- 50-50 - (5:08) - 16 plays
- Bakuphi - (3:41) - 9 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online