1,703 Shouts - 16,760,961 Scrobbles
Manchester Orchestra is an American indie rock band which formed in Atlanta, Georgia in 2004. The group is currently composed of rhythm guitarist, singer/songwriter Andy Hull, lead guitarist Robert McDowell, keyboardist and percussionist Chris Freeman, bassist Jonathan Corley and drummer Tim Very. Former drummer Jeremiah Edmond parted ways with the band in January 2010 to focus on his family as well as running the band's record label, Favorite Gentlemen.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsThere's two twin deaf kids and they've gotta make
An ungodly decision
They decide which one gets to leave this place
And which one will forsake it, to make it
So, the first kid says in his temporal tone
- LyricsI could feel a hot one taking me down
For a moment, I could feel the force
Fainted to the point of tears
And you were holding on to make a point
What's the point?
- LyricsWell you might just miss the mark if you're keepin' everyone away
(Didn't mean to, didn't want to)
Well you might just leave a mark if you don't give anyone a say
(Never want to, you never mean to)
- LyricsThe invention of the ship was the invention of the shipwreck
I tried to find out who I was by jumping off the deck
I intentionally clipped the intervention like a tripwire
Picked a color tried to bribe the bad one back into his bed
And I don't, I won't
- LyricsCause you always talk so loud,
And you never notice,
I don't mind the sound but you've,
rearranged the pieces of your life,
So many times you burned out the parts.
- I've Got Friends - (4:57) - 33,740 plays
- Cope - (3:05) - 46,548 plays
- The Mansion - (3:23) - 45,090 plays
- The Ocean - (4:23) - 43,941 plays
- Simple Math - (5:04) - 30,781 plays