Man or Astro-Man?
227 Shouts - 2,021,324 Scrobbles
Man or Astro-Man?--ostensibly four stranded space aliens who took the guise of college students. With their unique blending of punk, electronica and surf music performed with a large amount of energy in visually exciting live shows they quickly gained an audience.
Man or Astro-Man? crash landed in Auburn, Alabama, USA in 1992. They are known to play some of the most pristinely crafted surf instrumentals since the 1960s.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Name of Numbers - (1:27) - 1,557 plays
- A Mouthful of Exhaust - (1:56) - 1,294 plays
- Destination Venus - (2:59) - 1,233 plays
- Mystery Science Theater 3000 Love Theme - (2:16) - 1,223 plays
- Intoxica - (1:37) - 1,254 plays
- Reverb 10,000 - (2:08) - 1,014 plays
- Of Sex and Demise - (1:58) - 1,075 plays
- Joker's Wild - (2:15) - 1,009 plays
- Television Fission - (2:42) - 964 plays
- Popcorn Crabula - (1:54) - 1,104 plays