Man Is the Bastard
327 Shouts - 653,332 Scrobbles
Man is the Bastard were a pioneering hardcore punk band who contributed the name, and perhaps also the ethos, to the punk subgenre known as powerviolence. Based in Claremont, California, the band existed from 1991 to 1997, releasing many vinyl records on DIY-punk labels from around the world. In stark contrast to other punk musicians, MITB made the move of displacing the electric guitar from its long reign as the primary instrument of punk aggression.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Puppy Mill - (3:27) - 730 plays
- Skull Crusher - (1:07) - 560 plays
- No Concern for the Inhuman - (1:01) - 422 plays
- Freak Machine - (4:17) - 457 plays
- The Arena - (3:33) - 405 plays
- The Kosher Grimace - (6:13) - 407 plays
- Prune Belly - (1:13) - 435 plays
- Tyke - (2:33) - 438 plays
- Existence Decay - (1:04) - 393 plays
- Kai Lai - (4:20) - 513 plays