Man Is the Bastard
327 Shouts - 649,755 Scrobbles
Man is the Bastard were a pioneering hardcore punk band who contributed the name, and perhaps also the ethos, to the punk subgenre known as powerviolence. Based in Claremont, California, the band existed from 1991 to 1997, releasing many vinyl records on DIY-punk labels from around the world. In stark contrast to other punk musicians, MITB made the move of displacing the electric guitar from its long reign as the primary instrument of punk aggression.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Puppy Mill - (3:27) - 724 plays
- Skull Crusher - (1:07) - 554 plays
- No Concern for the Inhuman - (1:01) - 454 plays
- The Kosher Grimace - (6:13) - 440 plays
- Freak Machine - (4:17) - 434 plays
- The Arena - (3:33) - 435 plays
- Tyke - (2:33) - 473 plays
- Prune Belly - (1:13) - 409 plays
- Kai Lai - (4:20) - 518 plays
- Existence Decay - (1:04) - 401 plays