Man Is the Bastard
324 Shouts - 614,616 Scrobbles
Man is the Bastard were a pioneering hardcore punk band who contributed the name, and perhaps also the ethos, to the punk subgenre known as powerviolence. Based in Claremont, California, the band existed from 1991 to 1997, releasing many vinyl records on DIY-punk labels from around the world. In stark contrast to other punk musicians, MITB made the move of displacing the electric guitar from its long reign as the primary instrument of punk aggression.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- No Concern for the Inhuman - (1:01) - 656 plays
- Puppy Mill - (3:27) - 629 plays
- Existence Decay - (1:04) - 525 plays
- The Arena - (3:33) - 492 plays
- Skull Crusher - (1:07) - 463 plays
- Feed the Octopus - (4:37) - 596 plays
- Ether Rag - (0:57) - 483 plays
- Freak Machine - (4:17) - 432 plays
- Foot Binding - (1:47) - 596 plays
- H.S.M.P. - 534 plays