Man Is the Bastard
318 Shouts - 597,359 Scrobbles
Man is the Bastard were a pioneering hardcore punk band who contributed the name, and perhaps also the ethos, to the punk subgenre known as powerviolence. Based in Claremont, California, the band existed from 1991 to 1997, releasing many vinyl records on DIY-punk labels from around the world. In stark contrast to other punk musicians, MITB made the move of displacing the electric guitar from its long reign as the primary instrument of punk aggression.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Puppy Mill - (3:27) - 639 plays
- Feed the Octopus - (4:37) - 687 plays
- Foot Binding - (1:47) - 612 plays
- No Concern for the Inhuman - (1:01) - 566 plays
- Gourmet Pez - 829 plays
- Me and Hitler - (3:32) - 626 plays
- Kai Lai - (4:20) - 570 plays
- Existence Decay - (1:04) - 497 plays
- Ether Rag - (0:57) - 506 plays
- The Arena - (3:33) - 459 plays