Man Is the Bastard
317 Shouts - 579,643 Scrobbles
Man is the Bastard were a pioneering hardcore punk band who contributed the name, and perhaps also the ethos, to the punk subgenre known as powerviolence. Based in Claremont, California, the band existed from 1991 to 1997, releasing many vinyl records on DIY-punk labels from around the world. In stark contrast to other punk musicians, MITB made the move of displacing the electric guitar from its long reign as the primary instrument of punk aggression.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Feed the Octopus - (4:37) - 740 plays
- Foot Binding - (1:47) - 664 plays
- Puppy Mill - (3:27) - 636 plays
- Gourmet Pez - 898 plays
- Me and Hitler - (3:32) - 669 plays
- Atomic Clock - (3:24) - 523 plays
- Son of Thug - (1:50) - 596 plays
- Blinds - 644 plays
- The Kosher Grimace - (6:13) - 436 plays
- Kai Lai - (4:20) - 617 plays