Man Is the Bastard
326 Shouts - 631,993 Scrobbles
Man is the Bastard were a pioneering hardcore punk band who contributed the name, and perhaps also the ethos, to the punk subgenre known as powerviolence. Based in Claremont, California, the band existed from 1991 to 1997, releasing many vinyl records on DIY-punk labels from around the world. In stark contrast to other punk musicians, MITB made the move of displacing the electric guitar from its long reign as the primary instrument of punk aggression.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Puppy Mill - (3:27) - 633 plays
- No Concern for the Inhuman - (1:01) - 592 plays
- Skull Crusher - (1:07) - 531 plays
- Existence Decay - (1:04) - 468 plays
- The Arena - (3:33) - 462 plays
- Freak Machine - (4:17) - 402 plays
- The Kosher Grimace - (6:13) - 415 plays
- Gourmet Pez - 722 plays
- Son of Thug - (1:50) - 509 plays
- Tyke - (2:33) - 411 plays