Man Is the Bastard
311 Shouts - 549,630 Scrobbles
Man is the Bastard were a pioneering hardcore punk band who contributed the name, and perhaps also the ethos, to the punk subgenre known as powerviolence. Based in Claremont, California, the band existed from 1991 to 1997, releasing many vinyl records on DIY-punk labels from around the world. In stark contrast to other punk musicians, MITB made the move of displacing the electric guitar from its long reign as the primary instrument of punk aggression.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Feed the Octopus - (4:37) - 937 plays
- Foot Binding - (1:47) - 946 plays
- Me and Hitler - (3:32) - 833 plays
- Gourmet Pez - 1,010 plays
- No Concern for the Inhuman - (1:01) - 689 plays
- Kai Lai - (4:20) - 742 plays
- Son of Thug - (1:50) - 894 plays
- Atomic Clock - (3:24) - 568 plays
- Blinds - 747 plays
- Man Is the Bastard - (4:45) - 696 plays