Man Is the Bastard
326 Shouts - 636,904 Scrobbles
Man is the Bastard were a pioneering hardcore punk band who contributed the name, and perhaps also the ethos, to the punk subgenre known as powerviolence. Based in Claremont, California, the band existed from 1991 to 1997, releasing many vinyl records on DIY-punk labels from around the world. In stark contrast to other punk musicians, MITB made the move of displacing the electric guitar from its long reign as the primary instrument of punk aggression.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Puppy Mill - (3:27) - 673 plays
- No Concern for the Inhuman - (1:01) - 561 plays
- Skull Crusher - (1:07) - 547 plays
- Existence Decay - (1:04) - 477 plays
- The Arena - (3:33) - 453 plays
- The Kosher Grimace - (6:13) - 436 plays
- Gourmet Pez - 732 plays
- Son of Thug - (1:50) - 534 plays
- Tyke - (2:33) - 442 plays
- Kai Lai - (4:20) - 525 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online