Man Is the Bastard
324 Shouts - 623,877 Scrobbles
Man is the Bastard were a pioneering hardcore punk band who contributed the name, and perhaps also the ethos, to the punk subgenre known as powerviolence. Based in Claremont, California, the band existed from 1991 to 1997, releasing many vinyl records on DIY-punk labels from around the world. In stark contrast to other punk musicians, MITB made the move of displacing the electric guitar from its long reign as the primary instrument of punk aggression.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- No Concern for the Inhuman - (1:01) - 660 plays
- Puppy Mill - (3:27) - 677 plays
- Existence Decay - (1:04) - 522 plays
- Skull Crusher - (1:07) - 495 plays
- The Arena - (3:33) - 488 plays
- Freak Machine - (4:17) - 453 plays
- Ether Rag - (0:57) - 471 plays
- Feed the Octopus - (4:37) - 586 plays
- Foot Binding - (1:47) - 616 plays
- The Kosher Grimace - (6:13) - 433 plays