Man Is the Bastard
323 Shouts - 613,293 Scrobbles
Man is the Bastard were a pioneering hardcore punk band who contributed the name, and perhaps also the ethos, to the punk subgenre known as powerviolence. Based in Claremont, California, the band existed from 1991 to 1997, releasing many vinyl records on DIY-punk labels from around the world. In stark contrast to other punk musicians, MITB made the move of displacing the electric guitar from its long reign as the primary instrument of punk aggression.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Puppy Mill - (3:27) - 642 plays
- No Concern for the Inhuman - (1:01) - 605 plays
- Feed the Octopus - (4:37) - 641 plays
- Existence Decay - (1:04) - 489 plays
- Foot Binding - (1:47) - 640 plays
- The Arena - (3:33) - 457 plays
- Gourmet Pez - 752 plays
- Skull Crusher - (1:07) - 422 plays
- Freak Machine - (4:17) - 421 plays
- H.S.M.P. - 519 plays