Man Is the Bastard
325 Shouts - 628,107 Scrobbles
Man is the Bastard were a pioneering hardcore punk band who contributed the name, and perhaps also the ethos, to the punk subgenre known as powerviolence. Based in Claremont, California, the band existed from 1991 to 1997, releasing many vinyl records on DIY-punk labels from around the world. In stark contrast to other punk musicians, MITB made the move of displacing the electric guitar from its long reign as the primary instrument of punk aggression.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- No Concern for the Inhuman - (1:01) - 602 plays
- Puppy Mill - (3:27) - 615 plays
- Skull Crusher - (1:07) - 529 plays
- Existence Decay - (1:04) - 484 plays
- The Arena - (3:33) - 452 plays
- Freak Machine - (4:17) - 411 plays
- Son of Thug - (1:50) - 492 plays
- Ether Rag - (0:57) - 460 plays
- Feed the Octopus - (4:37) - 484 plays
- Gourmet Pez - 722 plays