Man Is the Bastard
318 Shouts - 592,458 Scrobbles
Man is the Bastard were a pioneering hardcore punk band who contributed the name, and perhaps also the ethos, to the punk subgenre known as powerviolence. Based in Claremont, California, the band existed from 1991 to 1997, releasing many vinyl records on DIY-punk labels from around the world. In stark contrast to other punk musicians, MITB made the move of displacing the electric guitar from its long reign as the primary instrument of punk aggression.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Puppy Mill - (3:27) - 671 plays
- Feed the Octopus - (4:37) - 692 plays
- Gourmet Pez - 876 plays
- Foot Binding - (1:47) - 604 plays
- No Concern for the Inhuman - (1:01) - 547 plays
- Me and Hitler - (3:32) - 617 plays
- Existence Decay - (1:04) - 498 plays
- Kai Lai - (4:20) - 563 plays
- Blinds - 571 plays
- Ether Rag - (0:57) - 500 plays