1 Shouts - 3,151 Scrobbles
Have you ever spent a night under the heavy stars of an Oklahoma sky listening to the distant howls of a coyote and felt, for that fleeting moment, that somehow you understood what he was yelling and connected with it? Then, you know what it’s like to watch Mama Sweet play and fall deep into the stories of frontman Aron Holt. There is something about Holt’s voice, an undescribable familiarity that coos at your heart, begging it to forget life’s hang ups and come dance barefoot in the rain. Perhaps that’s why guitarist Alan Orebaugh never wears shoes when he plays.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- First Last Stand - (4:15) - 30 plays
- Sara - (2:46) - 16 plays
- Angels and Devils - (4:35) - 13 plays
- Willow Tree - (2:39) - 6 plays
- Truckstop - (4:18) - 6 plays
- Whiskey Breath - (3:09) - 3 plays
- Hello Moon - (5:22) - 4 plays
- I'll Do It Again - (4:05) - 12 plays
- Impossible - (3:31) - 9 plays
- Angels & Devils - (0:30) - 3 plays