188 Shouts - 975,942 Scrobbles
"Mama" Cass Elliot, Baroness von Wiedenman (19 September 1941 – 29 July 1974), born Ellen Naomi Cohen, was a noted American singer who performed with The Mamas & the Papas. She then went onto a successful solo career, releasing nine albums. Born in Baltimore, Maryland, she spent most of her childhood both in Baltimore and Alexandria, Virginia, a suburb of Washington, D.C. Elliot was widely considered the most charismatic member of the Mamas & the Papas due to her sense of humor and optimism, in part because of her large size and weight.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Make Your Own Kind Of Music - Single Version - (2:20) - 10,812 plays
- Dream A Little Dream Of Me - (3:41) - 6,657 plays
- Make Your Own Kind Of Music - (2:20) - 5,929 plays
- It's Getting Better - Single Version - (3:01) - 1,725 plays
- It's Getting Better - (3:01) - 2,830 plays
- California Earthquake - Single Version - (3:25) - 691 plays
- Dream A Little Dream Of Me - DO NOT USE - (3:22) - 646 plays
- California Earthquake - (3:22) - 710 plays
- One Way Ticket - (2:47) - 709 plays
- Don't Let The Good Life Pass You By - (2:45) - 449 plays