188 Shouts - 982,195 Scrobbles
"Mama" Cass Elliot, Baroness von Wiedenman (19 September 1941 – 29 July 1974), born Ellen Naomi Cohen, was a noted American singer who performed with The Mamas & the Papas. She then went onto a successful solo career, releasing nine albums. Born in Baltimore, Maryland, she spent most of her childhood both in Baltimore and Alexandria, Virginia, a suburb of Washington, D.C. Elliot was widely considered the most charismatic member of the Mamas & the Papas due to her sense of humor and optimism, in part because of her large size and weight.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Make Your Own Kind Of Music - Single Version - (2:20) - 10,404 plays
- Dream A Little Dream Of Me - (3:41) - 6,075 plays
- Make Your Own Kind Of Music - (2:20) - 5,982 plays
- It's Getting Better - Single Version - (3:01) - 1,811 plays
- It's Getting Better - (3:01) - 2,794 plays
- Dream A Little Dream Of Me - DO NOT USE - (3:22) - 797 plays
- California Earthquake - Single Version - (3:25) - 666 plays
- California Earthquake - (3:22) - 695 plays
- One Way Ticket - (2:47) - 689 plays
- Don't Let The Good Life Pass You By - (2:45) - 387 plays