0 Shouts - 5,365 Scrobbles
The Malladi Brothers are from the South Indian state of Andhra Pradesh. The brothers are Sriramprasad and Ravikumar. They are singers of Indian Classical Music - Carnatic Classical genre which is popular in the Southern Indian states. They are particularly well-known for their renditions of Telugu songs of the Saint Thyagaraja. They are disciples of their father Malladi SuriBabu and Neduneri Krishnamoorthy.Read More...
Malladi Brothers possess a large repertoire of Carnatic compositions and possess a vibrant and powerful voice. Both excel in presenting Thyagaraja kritis and renowned for their raga bhava and clear diction of the kritis.
(also see: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malladi_Brothers )
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Jaya Jaya (Raga Shankarabharana) - 1,448 plays
- Prasaratu Devi (Raga Atana) - 1,185 plays
- Naa Bratukulu (Raga Ananda Bhairavi) - 760 plays
- Shambhuni Karunavu (Raga Valaji) - 275 plays
- Rajeshwareem (Raga Vasanta) - 79 plays
- Nee Seva (Raga Sourastra) - 68 plays
- Jyotirakhya Lingarupa (Raga Mohana) - 74 plays
- Jai Datta Sri Datta - 35 plays
- Sada Sachchidananda (Shloka) - 34 plays
- Beejakshara Japa (Raga Pantuvarali) - 36 plays