2 Shouts - 5,429 Scrobbles
The Malladi Brothers are from the South Indian state of Andhra Pradesh. The brothers are Sriramprasad and Ravikumar. They are singers of Indian Classical Music - Carnatic Classical genre which is popular in the Southern Indian states. They are particularly well-known for their renditions of Telugu songs of the Saint Thyagaraja. They are disciples of their father Malladi SuriBabu and Neduneri Krishnamoorthy.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Kayarohanesam - Devagandharam - Rupakam - (10:52) - 2 plays
- Mokshamu - (70:41) - 2 plays
- Samayamuthelisi - Asaveri - Misra Chapu - (6:05) - 2 plays
- Sarvam Brahmamayam - (3:21) - 4 plays
- Etuvanti Vade – Neelambari – Tisra Triputa - (10:44) - 2 plays
- Hamir kalyani- Ragam - (14:20) - 1 plays
- Sri Lalithadhi - (2:34) - 1 plays
- Nadaci Nadaci – Karaharapriya – Adi (2 Kalai) - (56:12) - 1 plays
- Hamir Kalyani - Ragam - Vocal - Violin - (14:17) - 2 plays
- Yehi Muhundehi - (5:39) - 2 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online