2 Shouts - 5,323 Scrobbles
The Malladi Brothers are from the South Indian state of Andhra Pradesh. The brothers are Sriramprasad and Ravikumar. They are singers of Indian Classical Music - Carnatic Classical genre which is popular in the Southern Indian states. They are particularly well-known for their renditions of Telugu songs of the Saint Thyagaraja. They are disciples of their father Malladi SuriBabu and Neduneri Krishnamoorthy.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Jaya Jaya (Raga Shankarabharana) - (16:45) - 20 plays
- Etuvanti Vade – Neelambari – Tisra Triputa - (10:44) - 6 plays
- Prasaratu Devi (Raga Atana) - (6:08) - 17 plays
- Bala Vinave – Kamboji – Tisra Triputa - (13:01) - 2 plays
- Rajeshwareem (Raga Vasanta) - (8:26) - 3 plays
- Mokshamu - (70:41) - 2 plays
- Vandeham - 1 plays
- Vandeham-HAMSADHWANI - (6:19) - 1 plays
- Nanda Nandana (Raga: Bilahari; Tala: Adi) - (6:37) - 1 plays
- Vishweshwaro (Kaanada - Adi) - (11:44) - 1 plays