2 Shouts - 5,339 Scrobbles
The Malladi Brothers are from the South Indian state of Andhra Pradesh. The brothers are Sriramprasad and Ravikumar. They are singers of Indian Classical Music - Carnatic Classical genre which is popular in the Southern Indian states. They are particularly well-known for their renditions of Telugu songs of the Saint Thyagaraja. They are disciples of their father Malladi SuriBabu and Neduneri Krishnamoorthy.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Etuvanti Vade – Neelambari – Tisra Triputa - (10:44) - 6 plays
- Prasaratu Devi (Raga Atana) - (6:08) - 4 plays
- Nattakurinji - Ragam/Tanam - (20:55) - 2 plays
- Telisi Rama - (4:49) - 1 plays
- Purushottamuda - (10:51) - 1 plays
- Vinaradana Manavi, Devagandhari - (9:19) - 2 plays
- kadalEvAdu - nArAyaNagauLai - Adi - tyAgarAja - (4:21) - 1 plays
- Kotinadulu Dhanushkodi, Todi - (6:31) - 1 plays
- Purushottamavuda, Revagupta, Khanda Chapu - (10:49) - 2 plays
- Venkata Saila - Hamir Kalyani - Adi - (15:26) - 1 plays