2 Shouts - 5,415 Scrobbles
The Malladi Brothers are from the South Indian state of Andhra Pradesh. The brothers are Sriramprasad and Ravikumar. They are singers of Indian Classical Music - Carnatic Classical genre which is popular in the Southern Indian states. They are particularly well-known for their renditions of Telugu songs of the Saint Thyagaraja. They are disciples of their father Malladi SuriBabu and Neduneri Krishnamoorthy.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Kayarohanesam - Devagandharam - Rupakam - (10:52) - 3 plays
- Etuvanti Vade – Neelambari – Tisra Triputa - (10:44) - 3 plays
- Mokshamu - (70:41) - 2 plays
- Sarvam Brahmamayam - (3:21) - 4 plays
- Ekkadi Nestammu - (10:47) - 2 plays
- Sri Lalithadhi - (2:34) - 1 plays
- Yehi Muhundehi - (5:39) - 2 plays
- Hamir Kalyani - Ragam - Vocal - Violin - (14:17) - 2 plays
- Paluke Bangara Nayana - (3:50) - 1 plays
- kotinadula Dhanushkoti-Todi - (6:30) - 1 plays