2 Shouts - 5,400 Scrobbles
The Malladi Brothers are from the South Indian state of Andhra Pradesh. The brothers are Sriramprasad and Ravikumar. They are singers of Indian Classical Music - Carnatic Classical genre which is popular in the Southern Indian states. They are particularly well-known for their renditions of Telugu songs of the Saint Thyagaraja. They are disciples of their father Malladi SuriBabu and Neduneri Krishnamoorthy.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Kayarohanesam - Devagandharam - Rupakam - (10:52) - 3 plays
- Sarvam Brahmamayam - (3:21) - 3 plays
- Mokshamu - (70:41) - 2 plays
- Malladi Brothers - MURIPEMUGATIGE - (23:38) - 2 plays
- Ekkadi Nestammu - (10:47) - 1 plays
- Gana Murte - (7:58) - 3 plays
- Panchasat-Abheri-Muttuswamy - (5:23) - 1 plays
- Paluke Bangara Nayana - (3:50) - 1 plays
- Hamir kalyani- Ragam - (14:20) - 1 plays
- Etuvanti Vade – Neelambari – Tisra Triputa - (10:44) - 2 plays