2 Shouts - 5,171 Scrobbles
The Malladi Brothers are from the South Indian state of Andhra Pradesh. The brothers are Sriramprasad and Ravikumar. They are singers of Indian Classical Music - Carnatic Classical genre which is popular in the Southern Indian states. They are particularly well-known for their renditions of Telugu songs of the Saint Thyagaraja. They are disciples of their father Malladi SuriBabu and Neduneri Krishnamoorthy.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Jaya Jaya (Raga Shankarabharana) - (16:45) - 43 plays
- Prasaratu Devi (Raga Atana) - (6:08) - 32 plays
- Naa Bratukulu (Raga Ananda Bhairavi) - (6:42) - 19 plays
- Shambhuni Karunavu (Raga Valaji) - (5:36) - 7 plays
- Nee Seva (Raga Sourastra) - (7:22) - 4 plays
- Kopametula – Kedaragowlai – Rupakam - (3:45) - 8 plays
- Sri Papriya – Atana – Adi - (8:53) - 3 plays
- Nivu devudavu – Sindubhairavi – Adi - (2:38) - 4 plays
- Rama Ni Vadu – Kalyani – Adi (Tisra Nadai) - (34:54) - 2 plays
- Nadaci Nadaci – Karaharapriya – Adi (2 Kalai) - (56:12) - 16 plays