0 Shouts - 26,392 Scrobbles
Malcolm X (born Malcolm Little; May 19, 1925 – February 21, 1965), also known as El-Hajj Malik El-Shabazz, was a Black Muslim Minister and National Spokesman for the Nation of Islam. He was also founder of the Muslim Mosque, Inc. and the Organization of Afro-American Unity.Read More...
During his life, Malcolm went from being a drug dealer and burglar to one of the most prominent black nationalist leaders in the United States; he was considered by some as a martyr of Islam and a champion of equality. As a militant leader, Malcolm X advocated black pride, economic self-reliance, and identity politics. He ultimately rose to become a world-renowned African American/Pan-Africanist and human rights activist.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Ballot Or The Bullet - 2,364 plays
- No Sell Out - 2,452 plays
- On Black Power - 1,010 plays
- No Taxation Without Representation - 734 plays
- No Sell Out - 7" Promo Vocal Version - 424 plays
- White News Media - 539 plays
- By Any Means Necessary - 766 plays
- American Courts - 471 plays
- Crime By Blacks - 449 plays
- Black Muslim Woman and the White Man - 391 plays