56 Shouts - 24,425 Scrobbles
Malcolm X (born Malcolm Little; May 19, 1925 – February 21, 1965), also known as El-Hajj Malik El-Shabazz, was a Black Muslim Minister and National Spokesman for the Nation of Islam. He was also founder of the Muslim Mosque, Inc. and the Organization of Afro-American Unity. During his life, Malcolm went from being a drug dealer and burglar to one of the most prominent black nationalist leaders in the United States; he was considered by some as a martyr of Islam and a champion of equality. As a militant leader, Malcolm X advocated black pride, economic self-reliance, and identity politics.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- On Black Power - (1:17) - 55 plays
- No Sell Out - (2:59) - 46 plays
- No Sell Out [Single Version] - (3:54) - 21 plays
- No Taxation Without Representation - (2:13) - 23 plays
- The Ballot Or The Bullet - (21:17) - 24 plays
- Our History was Destroyed by Slavery - (9:42) - 11 plays
- White News Media - (2:45) - 15 plays
- Crime By Blacks - (1:05) - 14 plays
- Black Women And White Men - (2:31) - 14 plays
- No Sell Out - 7" Promo Vocal Version - (3:58) - 9 plays