56 Shouts - 27,594 Scrobbles
Malcolm X (born Malcolm Little; May 19, 1925 – February 21, 1965), also known as El-Hajj Malik El-Shabazz, was a Black Muslim Minister and National Spokesman for the Nation of Islam. He was also founder of the Muslim Mosque, Inc. and the Organization of Afro-American Unity. During his life, Malcolm went from being a drug dealer and burglar to one of the most prominent black nationalist leaders in the United States; he was considered by some as a martyr of Islam and a champion of equality. As a militant leader, Malcolm X advocated black pride, economic self-reliance, and identity politics.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- No Sell Out - (2:59) - 58 plays
- No Taxation Without Representation - (2:13) - 33 plays
- On Black Power - (1:17) - 22 plays
- The Ballot Or The Bullet - (21:17) - 24 plays
- Crime By Blacks - (1:05) - 13 plays
- Police Brutality and Mob Violence - (9:25) - 14 plays
- No Sell Out (Single Version) - (3:53) - 15 plays
- Black United Front - (1:49) - 11 plays
- Our History was Destroyed by Slavery - (9:42) - 10 plays
- Crime In Harlem - (3:40) - 10 plays