Malcolm Mooney is a rock music singer, poet and artist, probably best known as the original vocalist for German Krautrock band Can. Mooney began singing in high school, and was a member of an a capella vocal group known as the Six Fifths. He spent some time as a sculptor in New York, then moved to Germany and befriended Irmin Schmidt and Holger Czukay. At one point, they began jamming and decided to form a band. Malcolm came up with the name The Can for the group, later shortened to Can.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Darkness Light - (0:47) - 3 plays
- Jo's Song: When Here Away - (3:20) - 1 plays
- Uniting of the States - (3:20) - 1 plays
- Dead End - (2:34) - 1 plays
- Jo's Tune - (12:19) - 1 plays
- Desert - (3:19) - 1 plays
- Your Friendly Neighbourhood Whore - (3:42) - 1 plays
- Deadly Doris - (3:10) - 1 plays
- Waiting for the Streetcar - (10:08) - 1 plays
- she brings the rain - (3:20) - 2 plays