308 Shouts - 2,111,012 Scrobbles
Malajube are an indie rock band from Montréal, Québec, Canada. They sing in French and have three albums out on Dare to Care Records. The group made itself known in 2004 with the release of its first album, "Le Compte Complet." Critics welcomed the disc with positive reviews, which allowed the group to become instantly famous in the Québécois music scene. Several of its songs, such as "Le Métronome" and "La Valérie," were prominent mainstays on several Québec radio stations. For the production of the album, the group turned to Martin Pelland from fellow Montreal band The Dears.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Montreal -40c - (3:20) - 4,095 plays
- Montréal -40°C - (3:20) - 1,011 plays
- Ursuline - (6:46) - 808 plays
- La monogamie - (4:55) - 685 plays
- Pâte filo - (3:43) - 841 plays
- Le crabe - (4:42) - 647 plays
- Luna - (2:34) - 585 plays
- Jus de canneberges - (0:58) - 519 plays
- Étienne D'août - (5:28) - 605 plays
- Porté disparu - (3:55) - 525 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online