308 Shouts - 2,052,599 Scrobbles
Malajube are an indie rock band from Montréal, Québec, Canada. They sing in French and have three albums out on Dare to Care Records. The group made itself known in 2004 with the release of its first album, "Le Compte Complet." Critics welcomed the disc with positive reviews, which allowed the group to become instantly famous in the Québécois music scene. Several of its songs, such as "Le Métronome" and "La Valérie," were prominent mainstays on several Québec radio stations. For the production of the album, the group turned to Martin Pelland from fellow Montreal band The Dears.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Montreal -40c - (3:20) - 1,321 plays
- Montréal -40°C - (3:20) - 1,844 plays
- Ursuline - (6:46) - 1,178 plays
- La monogamie - (4:55) - 1,144 plays
- Pâte filo - (3:43) - 1,161 plays
- Le crabe - (4:42) - 845 plays
- Jus de canneberges - (0:58) - 808 plays
- Luna - (2:34) - 1,110 plays
- Synesthésie - (2:53) - 996 plays
- Ton plat favori - (2:31) - 774 plays