308 Shouts - 2,103,026 Scrobbles
Malajube are an indie rock band from Montréal, Québec, Canada. They sing in French and have three albums out on Dare to Care Records. The group made itself known in 2004 with the release of its first album, "Le Compte Complet." Critics welcomed the disc with positive reviews, which allowed the group to become instantly famous in the Québécois music scene. Several of its songs, such as "Le Métronome" and "La Valérie," were prominent mainstays on several Québec radio stations. For the production of the album, the group turned to Martin Pelland from fellow Montreal band The Dears.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Montreal -40c - (3:20) - 5,461 plays
- Montréal -40°C - (3:20) - 1,097 plays
- Ursuline - (6:46) - 869 plays
- La monogamie - (4:55) - 731 plays
- Pâte filo - (3:43) - 813 plays
- Luna - (2:34) - 625 plays
- Le crabe - (4:42) - 618 plays
- Étienne D'août - (5:28) - 641 plays
- Jus de canneberges - (0:58) - 500 plays
- La Russe - (1:44) - 446 plays