125 Shouts - 637,213 Scrobbles
Gothenburg, Sweden’s Makthaverskan layer aspects of noise, jangle and dream pop on a foundation of rambling, garage-punk energy. Distorted, uptempo riffs ebb and flow with laid back, atmospheric post punk throughout the tracks that make up the band’s sophomore LP ‘II’ on Run For Cover Records. Sonic bursts of anthemic pop are accentuated and brought to life by front-woman Maja Milner’s sharp and soaring delivery, cutting through layers of reverb to air out her dirty laundry.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Asleep - (4:04) - 25,976 plays
- Witness - (3:06) - 12,686 plays
- Antabus - (3:18) - 14,054 plays
- Something More - (3:15) - 9,455 plays
- Slowly Sinking - (3:04) - 9,023 plays
- No Mercy - (5:04) - 10,242 plays
- Outshine - (3:14) - 7,511 plays
- Distance - (2:40) - 5,955 plays
- Volga - (3:41) - 5,560 plays
- Vi var människor från början - (3:01) - 4,609 plays