120 Shouts - 629,508 Scrobbles
Gothenburg, Sweden’s Makthaverskan layer aspects of noise, jangle and dream pop on a foundation of rambling, garage-punk energy. Distorted, uptempo riffs ebb and flow with laid back, atmospheric post punk throughout the tracks that make up the band’s sophomore LP ‘II’ on Run For Cover Records. Sonic bursts of anthemic pop are accentuated and brought to life by front-woman Maja Milner’s sharp and soaring delivery, cutting through layers of reverb to air out her dirty laundry.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Asleep - (4:04) - 25,665 plays
- Witness - (3:06) - 10,637 plays
- Antabus - (3:18) - 13,898 plays
- Something More - (3:15) - 9,318 plays
- Slowly Sinking - (3:04) - 9,003 plays
- No Mercy - (5:04) - 10,329 plays
- Outshine - (3:14) - 7,423 plays
- Distance - (2:40) - 5,868 plays
- Volga - (3:41) - 5,487 plays
- Vi var människor från början - (3:01) - 4,646 plays