119 Shouts - 605,802 Scrobbles
Gothenburg, Sweden’s Makthaverskan layer aspects of noise, jangle and dream pop on a foundation of rambling, garage-punk energy. Distorted, uptempo riffs ebb and flow with laid back, atmospheric post punk throughout the tracks that make up the band’s sophomore LP ‘II’ on Run For Cover Records. Sonic bursts of anthemic pop are accentuated and brought to life by front-woman Maja Milner’s sharp and soaring delivery, cutting through layers of reverb to air out her dirty laundry.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Asleep - (4:04) - 24,453 plays
- Antabus - (3:18) - 13,771 plays
- Witness - (3:06) - 8,230 plays
- Something More - (3:15) - 9,268 plays
- Slowly Sinking - (3:04) - 8,804 plays
- No Mercy - (5:04) - 9,944 plays
- Outshine - (3:14) - 7,260 plays
- Distance - (2:40) - 5,812 plays
- Volga - (3:41) - 5,430 plays
- Vi var människor från början - (3:01) - 4,561 plays