38 Shouts - 198,852 Scrobbles
Makiza were a Chilean hip-hop group, formed by Anita Tijoux, Seo2, DJ Squat and Cenzi. Formed back in 1997, when DJ Squat, Cenzi and Seo2, members of Demosapiens Crew, meet Anita and decide to create a band. The name "Makiza" comes from the French word maquisard, which means 'Maqui Warrior' (a Maqui is a Chilean evergreen shrub bearing edible purple berries). The band debuted with the album Vida Salvaje in 1998. It was later remastered in 2004.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- La Rosa De Los Vientos - (5:09) - 1,759 plays
- En Paro - (4:32) - 984 plays
- Cosas de la vida - (3:22) - 781 plays
- Tu Luz + Su Luz - (4:20) - 468 plays
- Versos Al Viento - (4:18) - 446 plays
- La Vida Es Como Un Sueño - (4:32) - 458 plays
- In Loco Parentis - (4:33) - 436 plays
- La Chupaya 99 - (4:16) - 444 plays
- Despegue - (1:11) - 307 plays
- Un Dia Cualquiera - (3:27) - 352 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online