124 Shouts - 1,265,189 Scrobbles
Maia Hirasawa (born May 5, 1980, in Sollentuna, Sweden) is a Swedish-Japanese singer-songwriter. She works both as a solo artist and as a part of the band Hello Saferide. In March 2007 she released the single And I Found This Boy which got played well on radio. She released her solo debut, Though, I'm Just Me in April 2007. In June, 2007, she released a new single called Gothenburg. In June she also got to perform in front of a very big audience at this year's opening of the popular and legendary sing-along show Allsång På Skansen.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Worrying Kind - (3:41) - 2,550 plays
- And I Found This Boy - (3:23) - 1,464 plays
- Gothenburg - (3:51) - 1,424 plays
- Tusen bitar - (3:07) - 951 plays
- Lights Are Out - (3:34) - 809 plays
- Still June - (2:36) - 538 plays
- The Wrong Way - (2:56) - 615 plays
- Crackers - (3:12) - 520 plays
- You - (4:34) - 612 plays
- Come With Me - (3:44) - 445 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online