117 Shouts - 530,375 Scrobbles
1. Dream pop band Mahogany was formed in December 1995 by Allysa Massais and Andrew Prinz, who shared a love for composers such as Debussy and bands such as Section 25. In February 1996, Larry Hofmann of Burnt Hair records saw the duo play one of their first shows in Lansing, Michigan and later released a split twelve-inch with fellow Lansing band Auburn Lull. After Prinz's sister Marissa joined on keyboards, Mahogany released the Dual-Group EP and received airplay on the John Peel show in the UK.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- One Plus One Equals Three or More - (3:03) - 539 plays
- Chance - (4:14) - 468 plays
- My Bed Is My Castle - (4:06) - 369 plays
- Domino Ladder Beta - (3:23) - 366 plays
- Neo-Plastic Boogie-Woogie - (4:30) - 314 plays
- Mantissa - (5:08) - 310 plays
- The View from the People Wall - (2:51) - 311 plays
- Tesselation, Formerly Plateau One - (5:28) - 341 plays
- Ride On The Rhythm feat. Bernice Watkins - (1:29) - 270 plays
- Windmill International A - (2:34) - 293 plays