117 Shouts - 526,510 Scrobbles
1. Dream pop band Mahogany was formed in December 1995 by Allysa Massais and Andrew Prinz, who shared a love for composers such as Debussy and bands such as Section 25. In February 1996, Larry Hofmann of Burnt Hair records saw the duo play one of their first shows in Lansing, Michigan and later released a split twelve-inch with fellow Lansing band Auburn Lull. After Prinz's sister Marissa joined on keyboards, Mahogany released the Dual-Group EP and received airplay on the John Peel show in the UK.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- One Plus One Equals Three or More - (3:03) - 577 plays
- Chance - (4:14) - 470 plays
- My Bed Is My Castle - (4:06) - 426 plays
- Neo-Plastic Boogie-Woogie - (4:30) - 366 plays
- Domino Ladder Beta - (3:23) - 393 plays
- Mantissa - (5:08) - 354 plays
- The View from the People Wall - (2:51) - 341 plays
- Ride On The Rhythm feat. Bernice Watkins - (1:29) - 277 plays
- Tesselation, Formerly Plateau One - (5:28) - 364 plays
- Optimism - (8:18) - 277 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online