115 Shouts - 509,574 Scrobbles
1. Dream pop band Mahogany was formed in December 1995 by Allysa Massais and Andrew Prinz, who shared a love for composers such as Debussy and bands such as Section 25. In February 1996, Larry Hofmann of Burnt Hair records saw the duo play one of their first shows in Lansing, Michigan and later released a split twelve-inch with fellow Lansing band Auburn Lull. After Prinz's sister Marissa joined on keyboards, Mahogany released the Dual-Group EP and received airplay on the John Peel show in the UK.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- One Plus One Equals Three or More - (3:03) - 674 plays
- The View from the People Wall - (2:51) - 627 plays
- Neo-Plastic Boogie-Woogie - (4:30) - 565 plays
- My Bed Is My Castle - (4:06) - 589 plays
- Chance - (4:14) - 588 plays
- Mantissa - (5:08) - 434 plays
- Domino Ladder Beta - (3:23) - 513 plays
- Tesselation, Formerly Plateau One - (5:28) - 374 plays
- Windmill International A - (2:34) - 367 plays
- Renovo - (3:52) - 308 plays