14 Shouts - 32,669 Scrobbles
The symphonic gothic power metalband Magion hailing from the Dutch The Hague/Rotterdam-area was founded in September 2005. Magion creates powerful, stirring, dark, but always accessible music that matches perfectly with Myrthe’s moving, partly autobiographical lyrics. The elaborately structured songs contain a lot of variation. Fast and tightly executed metal-elements combined with a symphonic approach result in exciting, bombastic episodes that seamlessly pass into atmospheric, sensitive passages.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Tabula Rasa - (2:37) - 419 plays
- Thirteen - (5:34) - 397 plays
- Forever Mine - (7:10) - 493 plays
- Game of Madness - (5:09) - 434 plays
- Song for the Living - (4:31) - 376 plays
- Murder of Innocence - (5:20) - 331 plays
- War of Hearts - (6:24) - 400 plays
- Greed - (6:30) - 335 plays
- Lost in Reality - (8:46) - 299 plays
- New Season - (6:18) - 271 plays