9 Shouts - 110,978 Scrobbles
Magic Slim (born Morris Holt in Torrence, Mississippi in 1937; died February 21, 2013) was a well-known American blues singer and guitarist who led one of the major Chicago blues bands for about 30 years. He first came to the city in 1955 with friend and mentor Magic Sam. The elder Magic (Sam) let the younger magic (Slim) play bass with his band and even gave him his nick-name (the later-imposing Magic Slim was apparently a bit leaner back in the fifties).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Going Down Slow - (7:23) - 432 plays
- Crazy Woman - (5:47) - 430 plays
- Before You Accuse Me - (3:21) - 216 plays
- Dirty Mother For You - (5:06) - 139 plays
- Early Every Morning - (5:06) - 156 plays
- Mustang Sally - (4:21) - 149 plays
- Rough Dried Woman - (3:13) - 103 plays
- Born In Missouri - (6:48) - 94 plays
- Bring me my shotgun - (4:39) - 82 plays
- Mind Your Own Business - (3:35) - 98 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online