9 Shouts - 108,620 Scrobbles
Magic Slim (born Morris Holt in Torrence, Mississippi in 1937; died February 21, 2013) was a well-known American blues singer and guitarist who led one of the major Chicago blues bands for about 30 years. He first came to the city in 1955 with friend and mentor Magic Sam. The elder Magic (Sam) let the younger magic (Slim) play bass with his band and even gave him his nick-name (the later-imposing Magic Slim was apparently a bit leaner back in the fifties).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Going Down Slow - (7:23) - 384 plays
- Crazy Woman - (5:47) - 393 plays
- Before You Accuse Me - (3:21) - 199 plays
- Early Every Morning - (5:06) - 163 plays
- Dirty Mother For You - (5:06) - 121 plays
- Mustang Sally - (4:21) - 120 plays
- Born In Missouri - (6:48) - 105 plays
- Mind Your Own Business - (3:35) - 90 plays
- Bring me my shotgun - (4:39) - 111 plays
- Walking the Dog - (3:36) - 117 plays