9 Shouts - 96,418 Scrobbles
Magic Slim (born Morris Holt in Torrence, Mississippi in 1937; died February 21, 2013) was a well-known American blues singer and guitarist who led one of the major Chicago blues bands for about 30 years. He first came to the city in 1955 with friend and mentor Magic Sam. The elder Magic (Sam) let the younger magic (Slim) play bass with his band and even gave him his nick-name (the later-imposing Magic Slim was apparently a bit leaner back in the fifties).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Crazy Woman - (5:47) - 377 plays
- Before You Accuse Me - (3:21) - 296 plays
- Born In Missouri - (6:48) - 264 plays
- Early Every Morning - (5:06) - 314 plays
- Mustang Sally - (4:21) - 200 plays
- Goin' to Mississippi - (4:49) - 178 plays
- Mind Your Own Business - (3:35) - 184 plays
- Think - (3:27) - 120 plays
- Rough Dried Woman - (3:13) - 130 plays
- Playin' with My Mind - (2:59) - 127 plays