9 Shouts - 104,788 Scrobbles
Magic Slim (born Morris Holt in Torrence, Mississippi in 1937; died February 21, 2013) was a well-known American blues singer and guitarist who led one of the major Chicago blues bands for about 30 years. He first came to the city in 1955 with friend and mentor Magic Sam. The elder Magic (Sam) let the younger magic (Slim) play bass with his band and even gave him his nick-name (the later-imposing Magic Slim was apparently a bit leaner back in the fifties).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Crazy Woman - (5:47) - 406 plays
- Going Down Slow - (7:23) - 312 plays
- Before You Accuse Me - (3:21) - 257 plays
- Early Every Morning - (5:06) - 239 plays
- Mustang Sally - (4:21) - 132 plays
- Born In Missouri - (6:48) - 140 plays
- Goin' to Mississippi - (4:49) - 111 plays
- Walking the Dog - (3:36) - 159 plays
- Bring me my shotgun - (4:39) - 138 plays
- Mind Your Own Business - (3:35) - 106 plays