9 Shouts - 109,711 Scrobbles
Magic Slim (born Morris Holt in Torrence, Mississippi in 1937; died February 21, 2013) was a well-known American blues singer and guitarist who led one of the major Chicago blues bands for about 30 years. He first came to the city in 1955 with friend and mentor Magic Sam. The elder Magic (Sam) let the younger magic (Slim) play bass with his band and even gave him his nick-name (the later-imposing Magic Slim was apparently a bit leaner back in the fifties).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Going Down Slow - (7:23) - 396 plays
- Crazy Woman - (5:47) - 414 plays
- Before You Accuse Me - (3:21) - 202 plays
- Dirty Mother For You - (5:06) - 131 plays
- Early Every Morning - (5:06) - 158 plays
- Mustang Sally - (4:21) - 136 plays
- Rough Dried Woman - (3:13) - 110 plays
- Born In Missouri - (6:48) - 95 plays
- Mind Your Own Business - (3:35) - 88 plays
- Bring me my shotgun - (4:39) - 95 plays