17 Shouts - 33,242 Scrobbles
Maeth is the name of a heavy/progressive/psychedelic band from St. Paul, Minnesota. Their lineup currently consists of four members: Boone Epstein (Bass), Sam Tygiel (Guitar/flute), David Ports (Guitar), and Jay Schwartz (Drums). To date, they have released two albums: Horse Funeral (2012) and Oceans Into Ashes (2013). They draw from an eclectic blend of influences and their own diverse musical backgrounds and combine them into a uniquely heavy, psychedelic/blackened doom sound, often referred to as "Crunch n' Cream.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Sea in the Winter - (3:26) - 320 plays
- Prayer - (2:32) - 282 plays
- Nomad - (10:50) - 363 plays
- Wolves - (6:00) - 307 plays
- Sages - (1:50) - 273 plays
- Burning Turquoise - (7:54) - 251 plays
- Horse Funeral - (5:26) - 273 plays
- Eulogy - (6:19) - 213 plays
- Fossil Eyes - (1:11) - 216 plays
- Troödon - (10:06) - 216 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online