272 Shouts - 787,987 Scrobbles
Madder Mortem is a female fronted progressive doom metal band. It was formed in 1993 in Norway under the name Mystery Tribe.
In the beginning Madder Mortem was formed in 1993 as Mystery Tribe, and recorded the demo "Days in Sorrow". The name was changed to Madder Mortem, and in January 1997, the MCD "Misty Sleep" was recorded. The result was mailed around, Misanthropy Records reacted and the debut "Mercury" (X-ray Studios) was released in February 1999. "Mercury" was well received, but sadly, Misanthropy decided to close down, which left the Madders with neither company nor contract.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Armour - (5:01) - 942 plays
- My Name Is Silence - (3:06) - 897 plays
- Formaldehyde - (5:24) - 691 plays
Here I am in Necropolis
Run my fingers down my spine
Beneath my feet a thousand ruins
Coming here in my own time
- The Little Things - (4:59) - 725 plays
- Hangman - (6:01) - 877 plays
- Breaker Of Worlds - (6:47) - 502 plays
- Resolution - (6:25) - 581 plays
- A Different Kind Of Hell - (5:12) - 613 plays
- Evasions - (5:12) - 591 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online