272 Shouts - 763,975 Scrobbles
Madder Mortem is a female fronted progressive doom metal band. It was formed in 1993 in Norway under the name Mystery Tribe.
In the beginning Madder Mortem was formed in 1993 as Mystery Tribe, and recorded the demo "Days in Sorrow". The name was changed to Madder Mortem, and in January 1997, the MCD "Misty Sleep" was recorded. The result was mailed around, Misanthropy Records reacted and the debut "Mercury" (X-ray Studios) was released in February 1999. "Mercury" was well received, but sadly, Misanthropy decided to close down, which left the Madders with neither company nor contract.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Armour - (5:01) - 1,314 plays
- Formaldehyde - (5:24) - 985 plays
- The Little Things - (4:59) - 986 plays
- My Name Is Silence - (3:06) - 919 plays
Here I am in Necropolis
Run my fingers down my spine
Beneath my feet a thousand ruins
Coming here in my own time
- Resolution - (6:25) - 829 plays
- A Different Kind Of Hell - (5:12) - 789 plays
- Hangman - (6:01) - 868 plays
- Where Dream & Day Collide - (5:44) - 858 plays
- Get That Monster Out Of Here - (5:36) - 690 plays
- Hilary Duff Drops “Chasing The Sun” Comeback Single + Video
- Nicki Minaj Delays “Anaconda” Release A Week Later
- “Weird Al” Yankovic’s ‘Mandatory Fun’ Is His First No.1 Album Ever
- Beyonce, Iggy Azalea, Eminem Top 2014 MTV VMAs Nominations
- Adele’s New Album Reportedly Titled ’25’, Might Embark On World Tour