0 Shouts - 7,844 Scrobbles
Madan Mohan was one of the greatest music directors of the Hindi film industry in the 1960s. He had a sharp knowledge of classical music and most of his songs were based on some popular ragas. Singers like Lata Mangeshkar and Mohammed Rafi sang some of their best songs under him. The legendary movie maker Yash Chopra used his unused music compositions for all the songs in his movie "Veer Zaara", most of which were sung by Lata Mangeshkar herself, as a mark of tribute to him.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Main Yahaan Hoon (From "Veer-Zaara") - (4:55) - 79 plays
- Do Pal (From "Veer-Zaara") - (4:26) - 38 plays
- Tere Liye (From "Veer-Zaara") - (5:32) - 48 plays
- Aap Ki Nazron Ne Samjha - (3:56) - 23 plays
- Tere Liye - (5:34) - 51 plays
- Lag Ja Gale Se Phir - (4:19) - 48 plays
- Hum To Bhai Jaise Hain - (4:19) - 55 plays
- Main Yahaan Hoon - (4:57) - 110 plays
- Do Pal - (4:27) - 69 plays
- Aisa Des Hai Mera - (7:10) - 35 plays