57 Shouts - 1,028,338 Scrobbles
The imaginative recordings produced by Mad Professor (born Neil Fraser 1955, Georgetown in Guyana) demonstrate a mastery of electronic gadgetry. Working from his own studios, Mad Professor has overseen more than two hundred albums including ground-breaking remixes for Massive Attack, Sade, and Pato Banton. Born in Guyana, Fraser earned the Mad Professor tag from his childhood fascination with electronics. At the age of nine or ten he built a radio from scratch. Moving to London at the age of thirteen, Mad Professor continued to experiment with electronics.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Tribal Ground - (3:24) - 1,208 plays
- Jail House Dub - (4:13) - 1,425 plays
- Melt Down Dub - (4:10) - 933 plays
- Fast Forward Into Dub - (5:07) - 923 plays
- Asylum Of Dub - (3:56) - 834 plays
- Mad Elaine - (4:45) - 672 plays
- Slave Catcher - (3:55) - 893 plays
- Inverted Minds - (3:21) - 828 plays
- Trinity Dub - (Three - (2:20) - 569 plays
- Spa Dub - (3:48) - 571 plays