16 Shouts - 97,723 Scrobbles
Mad Men refers to several entities: 1) A crew of rap cats from the West Coast that included Declaime, Kan Kick and Poppy. They released an LP (on the Hum Drums label) in 2002 titled "Declaime Presents: Mad Men on Arrival." The vinyl release contained instrumental versions of some of the tracks. 2) Mad Men is a one man hardcore punk band from Toronto, Ontario, Canada consisting of Jonah Falco of Fucked Up and Career Suicide fame. He released a demo tape of material in the last quarter of 2007.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- ODIA - (3:01) - 77 plays
- Zou Bisou Bisou (720p) - (1:59) - 79 plays
- Intoxicated - (2:05) - 61 plays
- The Doorway - (0:30) - 46 plays
- To Have and To Hold - (47:37) - 40 plays
- The Phantom - (47:45) - 43 plays
- Too Hot - (1:50) - 70 plays
- Saturday Night Rich - (2:42) - 41 plays
- the myth - (2:43) - 53 plays
- Suspiria / The Italian Flag - (5:45) - 58 plays