Mack Evans is an ethnomusicologist, folklorist, and songwriter from Florida, He especially is drawn to Piedmont, Bentonia, and Delta blues styles. He is also a veteran of the bar band, wedding outfit and blues nights on the restaurant circuit. Currently, he is amazed to look up while performing to find that people seem to be actually listening to the words of the songs he's written, instead of yelling 'freebird' and dancing drunkenly on his amplifier.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- My Big Mama - (2:15) - 11 plays
- Pay The Devil - (3:05) - 9 plays
- Southern Rock - (4:02) - 7 plays
- Revelator - (2:59) - 9 plays
- Big Road Blues - (2:38) - 13 plays
- Angelita - (2:48) - 8 plays
- Pawnshop Guitar - (3:10) - 6 plays
- Bulldog - (2:29) - 6 plays
- Still On Fire - (3:10) - 7 plays
- Walkin' Blues - (2:22) - 7 plays