Macho Man Randy Savage
169 Shouts - 91,159 Scrobbles
Macho Man Randy Savage's excursion into the hip-hop arena represents a pivotal moment for American culture and civilization. In creating his recording, "Be A Man", Savage throws out all conventional ways and approaches to artistic expression and replaces them with new structures and processes of analyzing the age-old problems brought about by human conflict, identity and belonging. Savage manages to do this by utilizing a multi-disciplinary, consilient approach (which E.O. Wilson would be proud of) by synthesizing elements of American popular culture such as wrestling and hip hop.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Be A Man - (2:59) - 116 plays
- The Cream of the Crop - (0:30) - 87 plays
- I'm Back - (3:18) - 58 plays
- Intro - (0:47) - 96 plays
- Let's Get It On - (2:37) - 42 plays
- Ru Ready - (4:14) - 38 plays
- Tear It Up - (3:19) - 36 plays
- Feel The Madness - (3:19) - 38 plays
- Perfect Friend - (3:53) - 27 plays
- Hit The Floor - (3:36) - 32 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online