Macho Man Randy Savage
166 Shouts - 88,964 Scrobbles
Macho Man Randy Savage's excursion into the hip-hop arena represents a pivotal moment for American culture and civilization. In creating his recording, "Be A Man", Savage throws out all conventional ways and approaches to artistic expression and replaces them with new structures and processes of analyzing the age-old problems brought about by human conflict, identity and belonging. Savage manages to do this by utilizing a multi-disciplinary, consilient approach (which E.O. Wilson would be proud of) by synthesizing elements of American popular culture such as wrestling and hip hop.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Be A Man - (2:59) - 203 plays
- I'm Back - (3:18) - 108 plays
- Intro - (0:47) - 92 plays
- Get Back - (3:24) - 77 plays
- Let's Get It On - (2:37) - 83 plays
- Feel The Madness - (3:19) - 83 plays
- Tear It Up - (3:19) - 79 plays
- Remember Me - (4:00) - 79 plays
- Ru Ready - (4:14) - 75 plays
- Perfect Friend - (3:53) - 77 plays