249 Shouts - 2,856,953 Scrobbles
The prolific producer, born Travis Stewart on March 4, 1982, Machinedrum has produced and composed several albums under various aliases since his first independent release in 1999. His debut, 'Now You Know', was released in 2001 on the influential Miami-based Merck Records and gained worldwide attention and praise from musicians, fans and critics in the IDM scene. It was heralded as the "standard to which the next wave of imitators aspires" by Pitchfork.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Gunshotta - (5:46) - 30,235 plays
- Center Your Love - (4:48) - 21,382 plays
- Infinite Us - (7:12) - 17,829 plays
- Eyesdontlie - (6:39) - 13,802 plays
- Rise N Fall - (2:58) - 13,551 plays
- Vizion - (2:44) - 12,006 plays
- Seesea - (1:36) - 12,644 plays
- U Still Lie - (2:58) - 11,417 plays
- Don’t 1 2 Lose U - (4:17) - 9,377 plays
- She Died There - (4:06) - 9,021 plays