48 Shouts - 507,809 Scrobbles
Located deep within the circuitry of a mechanical alien host known as Maetrik you will find a complex web of synaptic dispersements resembling what could be called a soul. And this soul which drives it's host and manipulates it's every move is finally beginning to emerge. Its name is Maceo Plex. The emergence of such an entity has been the result of a need for feeling, a need for interplanetary funk. We as humans consider this need a feeling, a feeling rooted in emotion, and emotion being the very basis of humanity.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Gravy Train - Nicolas Jaar Remix - (5:36) - 5,580 plays
- Conjure Dreams - (7:21) - 4,279 plays
- Solitary Daze - Original Mix - (7:43) - 3,784 plays
- Can't Leave You - (7:05) - 2,861 plays
- Conjure Superstar - (7:12) - 2,134 plays
- Vibe Your Love - (8:29) - 1,687 plays
- Gravy Train - (6:23) - 1,526 plays
- Sleazy E - (5:44) - 1,604 plays
- Conjure Balearia - Original Mix - (8:10) - 1,719 plays
- Gravy Train (Nicolas Jaar Remix) - (2:24) - 2,322 plays