46 Shouts - 479,160 Scrobbles
Located deep within the circuitry of a mechanical alien host known as Maetrik you will find a complex web of synaptic dispersements resembling what could be called a soul. And this soul which drives it's host and manipulates it's every move is finally beginning to emerge. Its name is Maceo Plex. The emergence of such an entity has been the result of a need for feeling, a need for interplanetary funk. We as humans consider this need a feeling, a feeling rooted in emotion, and emotion being the very basis of humanity.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Gravy Train - Nicolas Jaar Remix - (5:36) - 5,739 plays
- Conjure Superstar - (7:12) - 4,502 plays
- Can't Leave You - (7:05) - 3,390 plays
- Vibe Your Love - (8:29) - 2,085 plays
- Sleazy E - (5:44) - 1,696 plays
- Stay High Baby - (6:19) - 1,817 plays
- Gravy Train - (6:23) - 1,644 plays
- Conjure Balearia - Original Mix - (8:10) - 1,818 plays
- Gravy Train (Nicolas Jaar Remix) - (2:24) - 2,377 plays
- Love Somebosdy Else - Original Mix - (8:19) - 1,607 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online