46 Shouts - 446,326 Scrobbles
Located deep within the circuitry of a mechanical alien host known as Maetrik you will find a complex web of synaptic dispersements resembling what could be called a soul. And this soul which drives it's host and manipulates it's every move is finally beginning to emerge. Its name is Maceo Plex. The emergence of such an entity has been the result of a need for feeling, a need for interplanetary funk. We as humans consider this need a feeling, a feeling rooted in emotion, and emotion being the very basis of humanity.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Gravy Train - Nicolas Jaar Remix - (5:36) - 5,702 plays
- Conjure Superstar - (7:12) - 3,591 plays
- Can't Leave You - (7:05) - 3,592 plays
- Vibe Your Love - (8:29) - 2,358 plays
- Stay High Baby - (6:19) - 2,135 plays
- Sleazy E - (5:44) - 1,667 plays
- Conjure Balearia - Original Mix - (8:10) - 1,879 plays
- Gravy Train - (6:23) - 1,600 plays
- Gravy Train (Nicolas Jaar Remix) - (2:24) - 2,169 plays
- Love Somebosdy Else - Original Mix - (8:19) - 1,529 plays